ASR Outdoor Kevlar Sport Line
- Breaking strength: 200 lbs
- Diameter: .03" (VERY THIN- CONSTRUCTED FROM 3 STRANDS OF THREAD)
- Flame, Corrosion, and Stretch Resistant. Outstanding Environmental and Chemical Resistance.
Kevlar Sport Line/ Kite line is a must for any hobbyist. Although it's only the thickness of a thick piece of thread, it has the breaking strength of 200 lbs!
This cord can withstand extreme temperatures and is flame-resistant. It features a propriety coating for increased abrasion resistance. It's resistance to chemicals and temperature extremes make it an ideal component for ropes and cables under severe loads in harsh environments. It can be used for snares, traps, bows and can even cut through plastic flex ties.
Length: 25 feet.
- ASIN: B00LEXLDNA
- Item model number: KSL-KEV
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews