Camping Stove – THZY Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stove with Piezo Ignition(Butane/Butane Propane Canister Compatible)
- Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight
- Compatible with any single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters with threaded 7/16 NS Lindal Valve (EN 417)
- Compact and collapsible design combined with a carrying case for enhanced portability
- Easy to set up and ideal for camping, bakcpakcing, overnight trips and many other outdoor activities
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Alloy combine to create one of the lightest and most portable camping stoves on the market. The included carrying case further adds to the portability as it can simply be tossed in a bag without worry.
Piezo Ignition system allows for the Ultralight Camp Stove to have a quick ignition and a with a strong valve connection the flame stays consistent and strong even when adjusting from high to low settings.
The Ultralight Camp Stove is strong, but light, resulting in a very fuel efficient flame that can make a disposable butane canister last for days. The stovetop also accommodates for up to an 18cm diameter pan.
Most inexpensive camping stoves will only last for one trip or burn out after one use. The Ultralight Camp Stove will perform trip after trip, meal after meal.
Accommodates up to 7"(18cm) diameter pot
Output: 1.680 kilocalories / 1.94kW / 6.666 BTU
Ignition: Built-in electric-spark ignition system
Stove Base Material: Stainless Steel
Support Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Product Dimensions: 7.87 x 3.94 x 0.79 inches; 0.003 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.003 pounds
- ASIN: B00XOJ9BYU
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews