Chalk Powder Ball with Protective White Chalk Bag, for Gymnastics, Rock Climbing, Crossfit, Weightlifting, Refilled and Resealable Bag, 100% Magnesium Carbonate, No Slip, No Moisture
- NO MOISTURE, NO SLIPPAGE. CoolStuff Chalk powder absorbing moisture and improving grip. Make grip more reliable.
- MAGNESIA WELL BINDS SKIN FAT fat and therefore the meaning increases the friction between the athlete's arms and the projectile
- PROTECTIVE CHALK BAG. There is a special separate chalk bag which allows you to store your ball. It keeps your gym belongings clean.
- REFILLED AND RESEALABLE BAG. Allows you to add chalk powder to the bag.
- ECOLOGICALLY FRIENDLY. Made from 100% magnesium carbonate without the use of additional additives.
Unlike calcium carbonate, which also has a good hygroscopic effect, magnesia well binds skin fat and therefore significantly increases the friction between the hands the athlete and the projectile.
The chemical formula of sports magnesium carbonate is 4MgCO3 * Mg (OH) 2 * 4H2O
Cool Stuff Chalk Powder Ball has a refillable bag and also has a protect bag.
The protective bag there is a special separate bag which allows you to store your ball and keeps your gym belongings clean.
Cool Stuff Chalk Powder Ball used by climbers, gymnasts worldwide. Now used by lifters over the world. Greatly improves grip for weightlifting, rope climbing, and gymnastics.
Cool Staff Chalk Ball produces less dust than loose chalk and lasts longer. This stuff works and doesn't make a mess and its cleaner than your dirty sock filled with chalk!
Cool Staff Chalk Ball consists premium 100% pure Magnesium Carbonate Chalk.
Before use, the Chalk Ball should be crushed between hands or under feet. The crushed loose chalk stays inside outer sock and hands get chalked up through a fabric.
Please use hand cream after using Chalk Ball. This protects the skin of your hands from drying out.
- Product Dimensions: 0.03 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.03 pounds
- ASIN: B071NN11D1
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews