Darn Tough Men’s Merino Wool Hiker Boot Sock Full Cushion Socks
- True Seamless construction provides a smooth performance fit; no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Constructed from fine gauge Merino wool which is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial
- Still made in Vermont, USA
- Still unconditionally guaranteed for life
Made in Vermont We live and work in Vermont. Our backyard is the perfect testing ground to make the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks. We ski, snowboard, hike, bike and run in the most unforgiving climate in the lower 48. It is under these conditions that we design, test and manufacture our socks.
Darn Tough socks are made for long-lasting comfort on the trail, in the mountains, or for daily use with high quality Merino wool blended construction. The socks feature dense cushioning all around foot and around the shin for protective comfort while elastic in the arches supports the foot. Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper fit and invisible seam, ring-toe construction ensures that the socks will fit the toes without bunching up. Built to maintain their shape and sturdiness for the long haul, the socks have reinforced heels and toes and are made with 69 percent custom shrink treated Merino wool, 27 percent nylon, and 4 percent lycra spandex. The socks carry an unconditional lifetime guarantee to remain comfortable for the duration.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 6 x 7 inches;
- ASIN: B000XIEAH8
- Item model number: 1405
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews