ENO Eagles Nest Outfitters – Double Nest Hammock, National Park Foundation Special Edition
- HIGH-STRENGTH, SAFELY SUPPORTS UP TO 400lbs - The DoubleNest Hammock features 70D high tenacity breathable nylon taffeta and triple interlocking stitching. It is designed to safely support a maximum capacity of 400 pounds. *HAMMOCK SUSPENSION STRAPS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY*
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASILY PORTABLE - Big enough for two and spacious for one, the DoubleNest still manages to stuff easily into its attached compression stuff sack, compacting the hammock down to the backpack friendly size of a grapefruit.
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP - Includes Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners and nautical grade line that allows you to quickly and safely secure the SingleNest to trees, poles, boat masts, or even the wall.
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE USES - Versatile, durable, and compact makes the DoubleNest ideal for hiking, camping, boating, traveling, back-yarding, or just relaxing.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color combination of your hammock might vary from what is pictured.
The DoubleNest reigns supreme. It's our bread-and-butter. It's your all-access pass to relaxation. Big enough for two and palatial for one, the DoubleNest still manages to stuff easily into its attached compression sack. Take it anywhere, set it up in seconds flat, lay back and Oh, did you want to join me? I've got room for one more! Weight: 19 Ounces; Folded Dimensions: (Dia x L) 4" x 5"; Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 9' 4" x 6' 2". PLEASE NOTE: HAMMOCK SUSPENSION STRAPS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. ---About Eagles Nest Outfitters, Inc--- In the summer of 1999, brothers Peter and Paul Pinholster decided to permanently escape the traditional workplace and make hanging out their full time occupation. They wanted a business that would challenge them creatively, but also allow them to pursue a laid-back lifestyle. -- They began as a small operation in Florida, planning to travel the East Coast in a ramshackle minivan and sell hammocks at music festivals and community gatherings along the way. In the early years, home was wherever the van was parked that night. The brothers dedicated their days and nights to making and selling the most comfortable hammocks in the world. -- In a short time, the boys found themselves with more business than they could handle from the van. Weary from a life on the road, they eagerly settled down in Asheville, NC and continued growing the business into what is now a thriving company. Today, they continue to supply the best hammocks and accessories to like-minded people across the globe.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1 x 1 inches; 0.0155 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.0155 pounds
- ASIN: B01MU5YHET
- Item model number: DH-127
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews