GM CLIMBING Chest Ascender Abdominal for Vertical Rope Climbing
- GM CLIMBING Chest Ascender provides comfortable and excellent grip in compact shape, improving the ease of climbing largely with no need to grip rope with your hand.
- The ascender moves freely and smoothly up rope and will clamp to the rope when pulled down, which is functioned by tooth cams.
- The Cam is easy to engage with the thumb and rope is easily installed on the ascender with one-hand.
- One slot in both higher and lower body for carabiner or other gears connecting.
- The device fits 1/2" ropes and widely used in rock climbing, arborist, tree ascension, even the slackline setup, and other SRT Climbing system.
GM CLIMBING Chest Ascender
Material: Aluminum Alloy
UP Max Strength: 4kN / 890lb
Rope Compatibility Dia.: 8~12mm
Weight: 160g / 5.65oz
Certification(s) : CE 1019 EN567
An indispensable gear for vertical Single rope activities. Chest ascender is known as a device which assists in ascending a rope in a vertical single rope climbing. Cams installed inside helps slide up a rope easily but clamp when pulled in the opposite direction.
Compact as it is, chest ascender plays an integral part in almost ascending rope system, like SRT.
The cam is easy to engage with the thumb. Exist one slot on both top and bottom where carabiner or lanyard could be used to connect.
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 5 x 1.1 inches; 0.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00ZPR5IWI
- Item model number: GM1509
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews