Intex Comfort Plush Mid Rise Dura-Beam Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump, Bed Height 13″, Twin
- Inflatable Twin airbed for home use, engineered with Fiber-TechTM Construction
- High-powered, built-in electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation, inflates mattress in approximately 2 minutes to the desired firmness
- Waterproof flocked top with Dura-BeamTM and sturdy construction, raised 13 inches from floor, indented sides keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 39 x 13 x 75 inches (W x H x L), 300-Pound capacity
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
The Comfort Plush Twin Airbed is a part of the Dura-Beam series of airbeds that are providing amazing durability for years of lasting comfort. The secret is in the Fiber-Tech beam construction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers that provide enhanced comfort, stability and support. Each bed is covered in plush flocking that is soft to the touch, and the horizontal air chambers provide added stability and support around the entire bed. The mattress is also equipped with a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof flocked top with 15-gauge vinyl beams and 16-gauge sides and bottom for durability. And best of all, the Comfort Plush mattress is remarkably easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered electric pump, which does its job in a mere 3-1/2 minutes. No more fussing with tiring hand or foot pumps or rummaging through the garage for your detached electric pump. And should the mattress feel a little too soft or firm, you can customize the comfort level with the touch of a button. The Comfort Plush is raised 13 inches from the floor, making it taller than most inflatable mattresses. And at 39 by 13 by 75 inches (W x H x L), the mattress is an official Twin size, making it a good fit for fitted sheets. The Comfort Plush Twin bed--which offers a capacity of 300 pounds--is a terrific choice whether you're sleeping at the in-law's overcrowded house or setting up a guest bed in the basement. The mattress comes with an AC power cord and a duffel bag (for storage). Regarding Inflation: Measurements will vary based on the manner in which it is inflated and packaging disclaims “approximate size”. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable. Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time. If electrical power is not available then a separately operated pump can be connected to the control valve for inflation: simply turn the control dial to the inflation symbol, insert the air pump nozzle into the valve at the center of the control dial, and inflate the airbed.
- Product Dimensions: 75 x 39 x 13 inches; 12 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12 pounds
- ASIN: B00GIIA29M
- Item model number: 67765E
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews