Osprey Farpoint 70 Travel Backpack
- Lightweight travel backpack with 4,200-cubic-inch capacity
- Unisex harness with spacer back panel and light wire suspension system
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure; suspension system zips up and stores in panel
- Removable sleeping pad straps; removable zip-and-clip daypack
- Available in S/M and M/L unisex sizes; weighs 2 pounds 1 ounce
The Farpoint 70 also offers several extra straps for carrying gear, including removable sleeping pad straps, dual ice axe loops, and multiple gear attachment points. Other features include a StraightJacket compression system, top and side carrying straps, a panel-zip main compartment with lockable pulls, a zip-and-clip removable daypack, a zippered mesh pocket on the internal front panel, and an adjustable sternum strap with a rescue whistle. Available in S/M and M/L unisex sizes, the Farpoint 70 weighs 2 pounds 1 ounce.
Things at Osprey move full circle, starting with the people, then the product, and then back to the people for the full lifetime of the product. Headquartered in Cortez, Colorado, in the southwest part of the state, the company is nestled at the corner of the rugged San Juan Mountains and on the edge of vast sandstone canyon country. This landscape provides the Osprey staff with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for the company's packs. The remainder of the company--including Osprey founder and head designer Mike Pfotenhauer--resides in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. In HCM City, surrounded by heat, endless bustle, and vibrant energy, Osprey designs and builds its packs to exacting standards. Living in HCM City provides many benefits, including the ability to create face-to-face relationships with the factories that build its packs, ensure fair labor standards, and soak up the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 26 x 18 inches; 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B003GBYXGM
- Item model number: 134870
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews