Osprey Talon 22-Litre Backpack
- 22-liter backpack ideal for fast-paced outdoor adventurers
- AirScape suspension system with ventilated, ridge-molded foam back panel
- BioStretch adjustable harness and mesh-covered, slotted foam hipbelt
- Dual stretch-woven side pockets; external access hydration compartment
- Measures 10 x 21 x 6 inches (W x H x D); available in 2 torso sizes
The Talon 22 includes stretch mesh harness pockets for snacks and a comfortable BioStretch foam harness.
Despite the relatively lightweight, easy-to-maneuver design, the Talon 22 is capable of holding quite a bit of gear. The pack offers dual zippered panel access to the main compartment, along with a top zippered mesh slash pocket for smaller items. You can also store gear in the spacious stretch-woven front pocket, the dual stretch-woven side pockets (with InsideOut compression), the dual stretch mesh hipbelt pockets, and the sewn-in stretch mesh harness pockets. And hydration is key for any outdoor activity, which is why the Talon 22 offers an easy-access external hydration compartment with a sewn-in retention clip (reservoir sold separately).
Other features include a laced bungee cord with fabric wings to keep your extras secure, a LidLock attachment clip for a bike helmet, an integrated blinker light attachment, and a sewn-in tow loop attachment point.
- Dimensions: 10 by 21 by 6 inches (W x H x D)
- Small/medium: 1,220 cubic inches/20 liters; weighs 1 pound 12 ounces
- Medium/large: 1,343 cubic inches/22 liters; weighs 1 pound 13 ounces
Things at Osprey move full circle, starting with the people, then the product, and then back to the people for the full lifetime of the product. Headquartered in Cortez, Colorado, in the southwest part of the state, the company is nestled at the corner of the rugged San Juan Mountains and on the edge of vast sandstone canyon country. This landscape provides the Osprey staff with constant inspiration and a superb testing ground for the company's packs. The remainder of the company--including Osprey founder and head designer Mike Pfotenhauer--resides in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. In HCM City, surrounded by heat, endless bustle, and vibrant energy, Osprey designs and builds its packs to exacting standards. Living in HCM City provides many benefits, including the ability to create face-to-face relationships with the factories that build its packs, ensure fair labor standards, and soak up the design inspiration of a cosmopolitan city.
- ASIN: B0042E2FJY
- Item model number: Talon 22-66
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews