Petzl Tikka XP Headlamp (2014)
- 120 Lumens. CONSTANT LIGHTING: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. Push-button is easy to use, even with gloves on. Mixed fabric and elastic headband for improved comfort and support during dynamic activities. Washable headband. Battery case opens easily for changing batteries
- Several modes and lighting colors adapt to each situation: a mode adapted for proximity vision: wide, uniform beam. A mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably. A mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Boost mode for temporary access to maximum power. Red lighting for discreet close range vision. Strobe mode for signaling one's presence, accessible at any time
- Burn time management allows user to easily anticipate battery replacement: automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light). Red lighting switches on when batteries are practically empty to preserve maximum visibility. By using Ni-MH or lithium batteries you can double the burn time while keeping the same brightness.
- Weight: 85g. Watertightness: IP X4, weather resistant. Energy: 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included). Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH, and lithium. Certification(s): CE. 3-year manufacturer's guarantee
The TIKKA XP headlamp is designed for all scenarios encountered during outdoor activities. With its multi-beam, it offers comfortable proximity lighting, allows movement, and provides long-range vision (120 lumens, 50 meters). The headlamp also has a Boost mode (160 lumens, 70 meters), offering temporary access to maximum power, and red lighting and strobe mode, usable at any time to signal one's presence. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
- ASIN: B00HQO7TDO
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews