Rossignol 2013 Sickle Twin Tip Powder Skis
- Waist Width: 106mm
- Sandwich Construction (SW): SW means that the sides of the skis are a vertical wall rather the rounded Cap construction found on most skis.
- Wood Core: The standard core which has throughout time provided the best performance and durability.
- Spin Turn Rocker: Spin Turn is Rossignol's 100% rocker shape, with no camber underfoot.
- Jibtip Technology: Rossignol's JibTip skis have tips with a rounder shape designed for pipe transitions and skiing switch.
The Rossignol Sickle is a big phatty playful ski. While still an advanced ski (that should be used off-trail and in powder basically all the time), it has no metal, and is fairly lightweight for its size, which makes it a playful and poppy skiing experience. You get to drive this ski where you want, as opposed to some beefier sticks that will drive you straight down the hill regardless of what you want. The Sickles use Rossignol's SpinTurn profile, which is 100% reverse camber (also known as fully rockered).
- ASIN: B00BW6HUAE
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews