TAC-H2O Refill – 100 Aquatab Water Purification Tablets – By Tac-Bar Tactical Food Rations
- Use one 49mg USA/UK/NATO/UN Mill-Spec Aquatab tablet for up to 5 litres of water. Up to 500L total of water treatment per TAC-H2O packet. Read and follow the instructions.
- Expiry 09/2022.
- Safety heat sealed in 4-layer 140 micron thick TAC-H20 Mylar pouch. Resealable zip-lock, waterproof, sunlight proof, rugged, compact and matte black. When the strips are out of the specilized TAC-H20, keep dry and out of direct sunlight for extended periods.
- Tablets which kill micro-organisms in water to prevent cholera, typhoid, dysentery and other water borne diseases.
- Water treated with Aquatabs is ready to drink in 30 minutes. Active ingredient (NaDCC): US EPA approved for long term drinking water treatment. EPA Reg No 71847-4
Safety heat sealed in 4-layer 140 micron thick Mylar TAC-H2O pouch. Resealable z-lock and waterproof. Aquatabs® are the world's no.1 water purification tablets. They are effervescent tablets which kill micro- organisms in water to prevent cholera, typhoid, dysentery and other water borne diseases. Aquatabs are used in emergency situations and also for continuous use in households that do not have access to safe drinking water. Aquatabs® are used by all major aid agencies, NGOs, and peacekeeping/ defence forces worldwide for the treatment of human drinking water in emergency situations. 15 billion litres of water were treated using Aquatabs in 2008. Aquatabs® water purification tablets are used by NATO, British army, French army, German army, Russian army, American Special forces, and many more defence and peace keeping forces. Aquatabs® are ideal for the treatment of water for international travellers and for camping situations. Water treated with Aquatabs is ready to drink within 30 minutes. Extensive worldwide trials on efficacy, health impact studies and acceptability have seen Aquatabs become the fastest growing water treatment product worldwide. Aquatabs are a sustainable, very low cost solution to long term point of use household water treatment problems. (a) Pharmaceutical manufacturer -certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) (b) Audited by the Irish Medicines Board (IMB) to EU directives (a) ISO 9001:2008 (b) Audited by SGS Raw material and packaging suppliers audited to GMP and /or ISO9001:2008 standard by Medentech personnel Medentech operates a fully audited batch tracking system and retains samples of all batches for shelf-life plus one year. Active ingredient (NaDCC): US EPA (US Environmental Protection Agency) approved for long term drinking water treatment. Manufactured in compliance with published specifications and approved sources. Notified under European biocidal products directive (BPD).
- Product Dimensions: 6.89 x 3.15 x 0.16 inches; 0.02 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.02 pounds
- ASIN: B019KZ0GVI
- Item model number: LYSB019KZ0GVI-SPRTSEQIP
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews