Times Microwave LMR-400 RF UHF VHF Ultra Low Loss 50-Foot Antenna Cable. PL-259 UHF male connectors. Connects an external antenna to CB Radio or HAM Antenna – N PL259 LMR400
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $82.99
- Amount Saved: $0.01
- Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- LMR-400 MPD Digital US Made - Length 15.2 meters (50 feet)
- Connector Type: PL-259 (male) to N (male) Used by Most Ham and CB Radio Systems and Antennas
- Ultra low loss characteristics ensure the maximum performance of your external antenna installation
- LMR-400 cable is designed for outdoor applications and the outer jacket resists ultraviolet light and oxidation
- Antenna cable - Connects Access Points, Meters and Radio transmitters to Antenna
Ultra Low Loss Cable is designed to transmit the maximum signal to your antennas. MPD Digital LMR-400 cable meets Military Specifications with shielding foil and coated copper conductors for less signal loss in runs up to 200 feet.. In this high quality cable, the dimensions and spacing of the conductors are uniform. Any abrupt change in the spacing of the two conductors along the cable tends to reflect radio frequency power back toward the source, causing a condition called standing waves, reducing the amount and quality of the transmitted power. To hold the shield at a uniform distance from the central conductor, the space between the two is filled with a dielectric designed to maintain the proper spacing between conductor and shielding to assure maximum signal transmission and lowest loss. Manufacturers specify a minimum bend radius, to prevent kinks that would cause reflections. You should allow three inches of cable to make a 90 degree turn in your runs without causing signal loss. The connectors used with the coax must also hold the correct spacing through the body of the connector to avoid signal loss. The transmission of energy in the line occurs totally through the dielectric inside the cable between the conductors. This shielded cable can be bent and moderately twisted without negative effects, and can be strapped to conductive supports without inducing signal interference. .
- Product Dimensions: 144 x 1 x 1 inches; 0.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
- ASIN: B002AD8VNI
- Item model number: 2Y-2MY0-TMAM
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews