Victorinox Swiss Army Tinker Pocket Knife Small (Red)
- Compact and sturdy
- The world's most know brand for multi-tools and pocket knives
- Made is Switzerland
- Features blades, can and bottle openers, screwdrivers, wire stripper, and reamer
- Acid-resistant plastic and aluminum handle
- 100% stainless steel components
- Includes a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Compact pocket knife measures 3.31 inches and contains 12 useful tools
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener started his cutlery factory in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. In 1897, he crafted the Victorinox Original Swiss Army Knife. Since that time, the Elsener family has continued to craft tools in the Victorinox tradition of in genius design, durability, and quality. This is why all Victorinox multi-tools, made of first class stainless steel, are guaranteed a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship. Remember, if it doesn't say Victorinox, it's not the Original Swiss Army Knife.
The Swiss Army Tinker Pocket Knife is a compact knife with a selection of 12 useful tools. Precision crafted in Switzerland, this red knife is constructed with an acid-resistant plastic and aluminum handle, and 100-percent stainless steel components that will hold their edge and last for years. The Tinker is lightweight and measures 3.31 inches when closed. This Swiss Army knife features; large and small blades, can and bottle openers, two screwdrivers, wire stripper, reamer, and a sewing eye. Tweezers and a toothpick pull out of the ends of the Tinker and it is even equipped with a handy key ring. As with all Swiss Army knives, this knife comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 3.3 x 1 x 0.6 inches; 0.0015 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.0015 pounds
- ASIN: B0007QCO92
- Item model number: 53133
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews